RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

FROM SCOAN (T.B JOSHUA): TRADITIONAL CHIEF HEALED OF ASTHMA THROUGH ANOINTING WATER


Here is the uplifting testimony of a retired army general and traditional ruler in Ghana who was set free from the scourge of asthma, which had afflicted him for 41 long, painful years, after ministering the Anointing Water he received at The SCOAN.

“My name is Chief Joseph Searyoh. I’m a traditional chief and also a retired army general. I have suffered from the dreadful disease of asthma for 41 years. The asthma really tormented my life, especially when I was growing up. I was allergic to humidity and especially had asthma attacks during the season when flowers produce pollen grains. Because of this sickness, I could not do any strenuous jobs. I also could not ride horses, which used to be my favorite hobby which I loved so much.

“I visited SCOAN Lagos in July 2012 where I was privileged to receive the Anointing Water from Prophet T.B. Joshua. After returning to Ghana, one night I was severely attacked by the disease when I was about to sleep. I prayed, ministered the Anointing Water and I had INSTANT RELIEF. Boosted in faith, I continued to pray and minister the Anointing Water and ever since then, I have been COMPLETELY HEALED from asthma. I threw away the ventolin inhaler I used previously and began to do all those things I previously couldn’t do.

“I can confidently say that Jesus has healed me and set me free from this dreadful and embarrassing disease. Praise Jesus for His wonderful mercies! Discovering The SCOAN has changed my life for good. I promise I will live for Jesus the rest of my life and I am desirous to spread the Gospel in my region, believing that all will come to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Chief Joseph Searyoh, Ghana

Comments