RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - PROPHET WAKISA CHIZASO


I Prophet Wakisa Chizaso and my wife Prophetess Sarah Chizaso and RICC Church World wide have declared Sartaday 18 November as a day of prayer and fasting from 6am to 6pm without food and water as we have been commanded by the Lord God of Heaven and Earth.

Its a fasting dedicated to your spiritual grandfather Prophet Shepherd Bushiri ( Major 1) and your spiritual grandmother Prophetess Mary Bushiri with the whole ECG Church world wide.

Our Prayer petition is only one thing,"May God continue increasing the spiritual strength of my spiritual parents and the whole ECG Church."

As your father Honorable,l command all of you my sons and daughters in RICC Churches and all my other followers outside RICC Church to join me in this prayer and fasting,lts a must for you to join.

In Acts 12 ,James was arrested but the church never prayed and he was executed then Peter was also arrested,the Church prayed earnestly and he was released.lts the duty of a Church to pray for Men Of God.

To all people joining me in this one day prayer and fasting,God shall greatly bless you.There are Higher Dimensional Angels of love and light from 13th Spiritual Dimension which have been released by Jesus Christ during the day of prayer and fasting to release your blessings as you will be praying for my parents. This is a serious matter.

Share!

Hon 1 Major (Founder and President of RICC Church )

Comments