RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

PROPHET TB JOSHUA: PLANT GOOD SEEDS


"As a young man, I have the opportunity to see some old men who are doing what they ought to have done when they were younger. I continue to ask myself what kind of old man I would like to be. Those who are doing what they ought to have done earlier (when they were young), failed to plant good seeds for their future.

"Following this principle, I continue to sow in life, conscious to always plant good seeds. With this consciousness, no evil can overpower me. They can only test me but not destroy me. Why they cannot destroy me is that I never plant their seeds. Remember, their seed is wrong seed, which is sin – hatred, jealousy, anger, idolatry, immorality and the like. These are what I mean by wrong seeds. Whoever plants these seeds will reap their fruits. Whoever plants wrong seeds will reap sickness, disease, poverty and affliction because whatever a man sows, that he reaps (Galatians 6:7).


"The thought in my mind I have had since I was small is to be a friend of Jesus. Still, the thought in my mind I have now is to be His closest. According to Romans 10:10, it is only by belief in Him, that we are made right." - TB Joshua