RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

PROPHET TB JOSHUA:


Many today have ignorantly changed the course of events in their lives without finding out what God says about it. Why? Because they are afraid of the pain and suffering they would go through in the course of their trials.
God can use detention to preserve one for greater things in life. This brings to mind the case of Joseph in the prison. It was in the prison that he met the link which saw him to the throne. God sometimes uses disappointment to achieve His purpose in our lives. Consider the case of Peter at the seaside after the fruitless effort all night.
Imagine the disappointment that could have been written all over his face as he washed his empty net by the riverside. Little would he have known that his failure to catch fish that night was meant to preserve him for a new level in life. Were he to catch fish early enough, he would have gone home earlier, thus missing the Saviour who would change the course of his breakthrough (Luke 5:1-11).
From my personal experience for instance, many things I went through eventually turned out to be necessary conditions for the grace of God in my life today. Which area will I mention?
Is it my circumstance of birth, parentage, education, lean finances? All these were sufficient to make any other person seek shortcuts in order to change the course of events.
Assuming I allowed my situation to dictate my direction, I would have been tempted to seek a shortcut and thus change the divine plan in my life. From what you see in my life today, certainly there was an unseen hand directing the affairs of my life, then and now.
What are you going through now that you think is not a necessary condition for God’s purpose in your life? On the other hand, what are you going through that you think is a necessary condition for God’s purpose in your life? This is a difficult question to answer and that is why it is wrong to either jubilate or murmur without finding out what God’s purpose is, for that situation you are facing.
Whatever situation you find yourself in, ask God in sincerity and humility of mind to make all things good for you in His own time. He is the unseen hand that brings all things to pass.

Comments