RUMAFRICA Magazine

RUMAFRICA FASHION

RUMAFRICA FASHION

PROPHET TB JOSHUA | CHRIST AND THE WORD ARE ONE



It was an atmosphere of celebration and self-reflection as worshippers from different countries all over the world joined Prophet T.B. Joshua to commemorate the day of his birth, June 12.

It was amidst this celebration that Prophet T.B. Joshua gave a short story of his life, documenting his humble beginning: “Happy birthday! Who are we celebrating? Don’t forget – he is not a superstar but a man of the people. I have a record to share with you. It is full of mystery. This record is not a way of saying I have arrived but to encourage the weak – those without fast legs or human help – that there is hope, and Jesus is the hope.”

Accompanied by exclusive footage of the early years of his life and the environment he was born into, Prophet T.B. Joshua explained that there was always a mighty force that encouraged him to concentrate on his future.

“In those early years of my life, I knew I would be blamed if I gave my attention to what I was going through. Consequently, I did not want my focus to be broken. I chose to direct my focus on the right path, on what was right because of the strong force that was directing me. I could not resist that force. As I’m standing now, there is a force I cannot resist, which God is behind. Each time I try to go wrong, it will say to me, “No; go this way”. Anytime I felt I was missing my focus, it became a very strong motivation to pray and be closer to God. It is still the same strong force, mighty force that kept telling me, “Concentrate on your future because what you are going through may not be found tomorrow. Concentrate on your future. What you are going through is a preparation for your future; it is a bridge to your future”.


In a historical moment, the man of God showed the congregation and viewers the very stone that almost took his life as a seven-day-old baby. “Opposite the house I was about to be named in, there was a company that was blasting rock for water and suddenly a very big stone, (the stone is here with me), flew from the opposite direction straight to the same humble home and landed on the exact net I was lying on.”

Before leaving the arena for the viewers to watch his documentary in full, the man of God encouraged all those who wanted to celebrate his birthday, to do so by sharing their time, love, energy and effort with the needy. He said, “This is a man of people. To celebrate him, you must locate, look for those who are in need of what you have, your love, your care, look for them. Someone is out there in need of your care. Someone is out there in need of your money. Someone is out there in need of your love. Someone is out there in need of your smile. Look for them. Thank you. Happy birthday!”


Comments